Copyright

© Ana's Scribbles
All content of this blog is the property of Ana's Scribbles. Permission is required from Ana's Scribbles for use of any of its content. You are welcome to link to this site or a post from this site.

Saturday 3 April 2010

And the little boy is ...

Colby, Cole for short.

But actually, all the names in my story kinda went under reconsideration.  The mom, Gina, is now Grace.  The father, Lane, is now Collin.   At least I think ... for now ... unless I change my mind. *Wink*  And I finally decided to call the book 'Eye of the Storm'.  I was having a hard time deciding between 'Eye of the Storm' and 'Abundantly Above'.  So, I think I'm finally settling down on some things ... for now. :)

A BIG thanks to every one who commented on the post about the little boy's name.  There were many that I really liked (there are always stories that need boy names) and I appreciate the help!

Aaaannnnnndddd .... I think I'm going to post the first couple chapters of my new book on here (one at a time, of course) just to see how it goes over.  So, stay tuned.

1 comment:

Hello and welcome! I thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments! I enjoy reading them. I ask, if you must use the Anonymous setting, that you please sign your name at the end of the comment, thank you.