Copyright

© Ana's Scribbles
All content of this blog is the property of Ana's Scribbles. Permission is required from Ana's Scribbles for use of any of its content. You are welcome to link to this site or a post from this site.

Monday 29 March 2010

Now it's your turn to write

So ... I wrote the, "hi, hello" post and now I'm writing this post. Now It's your turn to write. And here's what I would like you to write ... names. Boy names. Actually it's a little boy, but little boys turn into big boys, so a boy name will suffice. :)

The reason? My brand new book I started to write this week! (Very excited about that!) The story has a mother, Gina, a father, maybe Lane (but I'm not 100% on that one yet) and a little boy. Who, at the moment, is only a ______ in my story. So I'm reading a long and it says, "The shape of the car seat came to her eyes and a second later, after her eyes adjusted, the small form of ______ was barely visible." So, as you can see, my little boy needs a name. I've had some suggestions so far from my father: Trystan, my little friend: Gabriel or David, and myself: Justice. But I just can't pick, and I need your help. So, names people names. Comment, comment, comment. :) Thank you! I'm having so much fun with this blog.

6 comments:

  1. Well hello there. Here is a comment for you new blog. :D

    One of my favorite boy names is Garrett. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see... what's the era? Is it modern? Some little boy names I've heard from within the last five years are:

    Daniel
    Noah
    Trent
    Justin
    Joel
    Jayse
    Titus
    Jack
    Gabriel
    Isaac
    Joseph
    Garon
    Michael

    and there are lots more I could probably find too. :-) I LOVE finding names for my characters!! It quite diverting. :-) I go through phone directories and my facebook friends to find names that suit the idea I have in my head. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie~
    Yes, it is a modern day story. Thank you for your suggestions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie pretty much gave the exhaustive list!! Let me think...

    Colin
    Will
    Harrison
    Jeremiah
    Ian
    Benjamin
    Aden
    Seth
    Carlton
    Alexander
    Creed

    How are those? Ya know, to make it easy on yourself, you *could* just use Johnny. ;P

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome! I thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments! I enjoy reading them. I ask, if you must use the Anonymous setting, that you please sign your name at the end of the comment, thank you.