Copyright

© Ana's Scribbles
All content of this blog is the property of Ana's Scribbles. Permission is required from Ana's Scribbles for use of any of its content. You are welcome to link to this site or a post from this site.

Monday 29 March 2010

Hello!

Hello, and welcome to my blog! This blog will consist of my attempts at writing ... whether it be a book, a poem, just thoughts or just scribbles. Not only will I be posting my writings, but I will also require your help at times. This is an interactive blog. *wink* I will sometimes ask you for help on naming a book, coming up with names for characters, asking if my book outline sounds good and, when I post snippets of my books, asking you to read and make sure everything is grammatically correct and also, if it makes sense and things like that. So ... with that all said ... welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here!

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodie!!!! :D :D :D I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE helping Melanie with her books and I'm sure you'll love my help as much as she does. *smug and wicked laugh* ;) I can hardly wait to read some of your stuff! :) And your background is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so excited you started a writing blog! :-D Can't wait to read what you write! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you Ana! I can't wait to read all the wonderful things you will write.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't writing fun???? I love to write! I'm working on a book about the R.M.S. TITANIC!!!!! I'll have to follow this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome! I thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments! I enjoy reading them. I ask, if you must use the Anonymous setting, that you please sign your name at the end of the comment, thank you.